Translate

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012

Testimonial

Und für Heute noch ein weiterer wunderbarer Kommentar auf der Allen Carr International Website:
Gratulation zum Erfolg! 

Julia said,

13:22, May 21, 2012 #
Never though in a million years that I would be the one walking around stating that quitting smoking was one of the easiest things I’ve ever done. I smoked for more than 15 years and this August I will be 1 year a non smoker! I chose the hardest time I could to quit, a one week summer camping vacation where I would be drinking alcohol daily(LOL). I figured if I could do it then, the rest of everyday life would be a cake walk….I was right, better yet Allen Carr was right. My 2 year old will never remeber what I looked like with a smoke hanging out of my mouth nor will he ever have to ask “mommy what is that?” and I will never have to see him mimmick my disgusting habit. I could go on about my attempts and fails and moments of realization but I wont, bottom line is I’m a non smoker. Thank you Allen Carr.


http://allencarr.com/400/allen-carr-s-easyway-to-stop-smoking-organisation-support-the-campaign-for-plain-cigarette-packaging

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen